High Asset Divorce Lawyer Philadelphia
Naturally, the issues involved in a high net worth divorce will be more complex, with higher stakes involved, than in a divorce with more typical asset portfolio. If you are preparing for divorce in Philadelphia and your marital estate has a higher value than average, you are wise to seek the counsel of a high asset divorce lawyer.
With so much on the line, you need a divorce lawyer with a great deal of experience helping clients navigate matters such as:
- Division of real estate investments
- Division of collectibles such as antiques and recreational vehicles
- Division of retirement assets, including use of a Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO)
- Division of stock options
- Division of the value of executive-level assets such as deferred compensation and other benefits
- Division of business interests through business valuations
With so much at stake, you are keenly aware that the disposition of assets in the prosecution of your divorce is likely to have a long-lasting impact on others besides yourself, including:
- Business partners
- Future generations in your family
- Charities that have depended on your contributions
Likewise, it is not only the divorce lawyer whom you hire who can make a great difference in your divorce, but it is also the caliber of professional experts such as appraisers, forensic accountants, real estate valuators, business valuators and economists.
High Asset Divorce Lawyer With a Team of Top Expert Witnesses to Help You
Clients of the Schwartz Law Firm are reassured that our high asset divorce attorneys collaborate with top experts when it comes to business analysts and other experts whose input will have a strong influence on valuation of various assets in your divorce.
Do your assets include such fine items as wine and other special collections, artwork collections and stock options? Go into the divorce process with an experienced and knowledgeable high asset divorce lawyer advocating for your interests.
Talk with A High Asset Divorce Lawyer in Philadelphia Today
Divorce attorneys with less experience may not be prepared to advise and guide you with a clear understanding of how to obtain trustworthy valuations of your property. For more information or to discuss your divorce or Family law case, call us at 215-967-9070.