Philadelphia Visitation Lawyers

Philadelphia Supervised Physical Custody Lawyers

When parents are separated and children retain connections with both parents, some arrangement such as the following is typically followed according to an established schedule:

  • Shared custody
  • Joint custody
  • Supervised custody (previously known as visitation in Pennsylvania)

Talk to a Family Lawyer about Supervised Physical Custody Rights in the Philadelphia area

What used to be called “visitation” is now called “supervised custody.” If you have (or will have) primary custody of a child or children after a separation or divorce, you are wise to consult with an experienced Family law attorney. You should know all there is to know about how to protect your child’s best interests and your parental rights with regard to supervised custody with the other parent. You may have questions about enforcement or modifications. You may believe the other parent should have less shared custody time, or you may need to request a change in the arrangement.

You may be the parent who is only entitled to supervised custody of your children. Perhaps the Family Court deemed you unfit to have shared custody without supervision. Even if you have a criminal background or some psychological health issue, I may be able to help restore your joint custody rights. I can also advise you on ways to maximize the effectiveness of your current visitation rights. I will advise you on the steps involved in removing a “supervision” requirement. Talk to me about how to take things to the next level and attempt to remove the supervision requirement.

You may not be seeing your children as much as you wish. I can help you expand your custodial time.

Pennsylvania Child Custody Laws

A knowledgeable child custody lawyer can advise you on ways to preserve your strong ties with your son or daughter. At the Schwartz Law Firm, LLC., we have helped many clients navigate the murky waters of shared parenting after or during a separation or divorce.

Contact the Schwartz Law Firm, LLC. to speak with A Supervised Physical Custody  Lawyer in Philadelphia.

For more information or to discuss your situation with a well-established Philadelphia visitation attorney, call us at 215-967-9070.

Our Office in Philadelphia

Talk to a Philadelphia Family Law Attorney Today

To schedule an appointment with an experienced family law attorney, please call 215-967-9070 or fill out the contact form below. We will generally respond to telephone calls and form submissions within 24 hours.

Contact Philadelphia Family Law Attorneys at Schwartz Law Firm, LLC.
Contact Now

Helping You Through Divorce and Family Law Matters. Family law issue? We can help. Call
Call Us: (215) 967-9070

Call Now Button